If you currently heat your house by electric, oil or gas then it would be well worth considering Air Source Heat Pumps as an alternative?
We have a wealth of experience in fitting air source heat pumps to all sorts of properties from large detached listed houses to smaller semi detached bungalows. Air source heat pumps are quick to install and can be easy to retrofit to an existing property.
There are many benefits including:
- They provide a low carbon footprint
- You could potentially receive payments by producing your own heat through the UK’s Renewable Heat Incentive
- Save more on your next energy bill
- They have a long lifespan with proper care they can be operational for up to 20 years
- It only requires a few days to install air source heat pump
- They should be cleaned every few months and serviced by a technician once a year
- No fuel storage is needed
As part of our initial quotation we will show you the savings that you can expect on your heating bills and also the expected payback time for the system.
What’s more air source heat pumps can qualify for the government renewable heat incentive (RHI) a financial incentive that pays you for generating your own heat through renewable technology.
To find out if you qualify for financial incentives, or if you would like to know more air source heating please Contact Us.