Scope of Works:
To install a MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery) system throughout the property.
Work Carried Out:
- MAAC designed, installed and commissioned Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Sentinel Kinetic High Flow system that includes the following work:
- MVHR unit Plant Room
- Supply and extract air vents were installed into the ceiling throughout the Ground Floor, this included the Kitchen Area, WC, Utility Room and the Plant Room
- Throughout the First Floor, supply air vents were installed into the walls at low level and extract air vents were installed into the ceiling
- Sufficient fresh air flow through the entire property
- Recovering the heat from the extracted air and transferring it into the fresh air entering the property, resulting in minimal loss of heat energy.
- One low cost annual maintenance
- Full support from a local specialised team